Through my son's eyes...

May 21, 2010

My smarty pants little boy loves electronics!

Weather it's listening to music using MY iPod or checking the weather on my Blackberry phone (and yes, he figured out how to do that all by himself!), playing games (supervised and occasionally) on the computer, he just loves things with buttons. So I should not have been surprised when I realized he had been snatching my camera when I was not looking to take some pictures. He's becoming pretty obsessed with taking pictures actually. I think it's really great that he's loving it so much (especially since I love it so much as well), so I let him do it. After all, photography IS a form of art, and I strongly believe that art is SUCH a great way for kids to express themselves.

So I thought I'd share some of his pics with you. Of course, I left out the ones of my behind, my elbow and our kitchen floor, LOL. But he did get some good ones. I was impressed actually, considering he's only 4 1/2 years old!


His sister was actually posing for him this way.




Fridge art. Yaya's watercolor painting from last week.





Fridge art. His own watercolor painting from last week as well.




Yaya being caught peeking (or more like completely standing) IN the fridge :)



I think we are going to do this exercise more often. I found it really interesting to see what interests him, what catches his eye, and what life is like from his level.

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Lori-Anne Larkin said...

Awww tooo cute my Hunter looooves to take pictures to I actually handed my old camera on to him and some of the pics I put on facebook of the kids :) Come from his lil camera

Mrs. M on May 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM said...

How super cool! That's awesome.
Can't wait to see more of his photographic talents!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails